Saturday, July 27, 2013
Check-in begins at 7:30 am
Start time at 8:45 am
On-site registration is authorized; day-of-race registrants must
register at the headquarters tent located at the entrance to the track.
- The 5K and 10K races start at the same time but at different starting lines
and following slightly different courses. They both finish at the track.
- Race numbers must be worn on the front and be visible at all times.
- Athletes are allowed to compete in the 5K as a
walking event but will be competing against any runners in their age division.
- All road race events will be conducted in accordance with
USA Track and Field (USATF) rules, except as modified herein.
- The 5K and 10K courses are USATF certified making results eligible to be accepted
as a national age group record or to be nationally ranked.
- The course has virtually no elevation gain or loss.
- Athletes are not allowed to compete in both the 5K and 10K events.